Bullying and Affairs

These days peer pressure comes across as all the rage. Although I felt peer pressure in educational environments, both as a student and professor, my experiences pale in comparison with today’s peer pressure.

When I encountered peer pressure it was more about reaching achievements or wearing certain clothes. At times it concerned music.

At that time, I wrote for the school newspaper. I still remember when Danny Holley verbally tore me a new one for my review of Aerosmith’s album ‘Rocks’.

At that point, I realized that when you go against the grain, you pay a price.

He pulled me aside and let me know what he thought of my article and then some. The incident taught me a lesson about the power of the press.

Peer pressure today comes across as bullying. Today’s peer pressure concerns social values and politics.

When you disagree with the prevailing opinions, you are targeted for bullying. If you dare take a stand based on morality rather lining up with current social trends, you are targeted for bullying.

My concern with this is that peer pressure is now used in promoting affairs and sexual immorality.

If you dare take a stand for traditional marriage, you run the risk of being bullied. If you fight for your marriage, the reaction is even stronger.

The bullies may call you names or make fun of you. Bullies often resort to such tactics since they fail when it comes to reason, logic or duty.

Today’s bullying is designed for shut you up. The bullying peer pressure intentionally imposes silence.

Speaking out means you run the risk of triggering guilt reactions for other’s affairs and immoral peccadilloes. “How dare you disapprove of someone’s morals!”

Speaking out about affairs gets personal quickly. Someone around you at work and in the neighborhood will likely take offense.

I know that even now when I take unpopular stands, I receive bullying remarks and my facebook is suddenly flooded with seductive looking young ladies wanting to befriend me.

Bullying nowadays includes attacks on your reputation or reporting your comments as ‘hate’ or  in violation of social policy.

It helps when you remember that their resentments are not aimed at you, but are instead triggered by their own guilt.

If you are wanting a way of saving your marriage that doesn’t hurt others feelings, it doesn’t exist. Either your pride and feelings are hurt or someone else’s are hurt. Being kowtowed by the bullies is not going to get your spouse back.

Getting the cheater back includes taking risks. They or their support group will take offense or get their feelings hurt. Although it’s against your nature to intentionally hurt other’s feelings, when your marriage is on the line, the rules change.

All that you need for turning your marriage around is in the downloadable “Affair Recovery Workshop“. The download guides you regarding what you need to bring up, how to do it along with ways of rebuilding the intimacy in your marriage.

The odds are always in your favor in terms of saving your marriage, assuming you don’t blow it. A few misplaced words or wrong actions can ruin those odds.

Rather than let a bully run your life, take action today.

Bullies are always going to be around. Don’t let them stop you from getting the healing you need.

Best Regards,

Jeff

You Might Also Like To Read: